- Gujarat’s Pooja Patel has created history at the National Games 2022 as she became the first athlete to win a gold medal in Yoga at the National Games. Yogasana is being organized for the first time at the National Games.
- National Games 2022 (National Games 2022) Pooja Patel of Gujarat (Pooja Patel) History happens. Pooja Patel doing yoga at the National Games (yoga) Became the first player to win a gold medal.
- Pooja Patel won the gold medal in the traditional Yogasana category. Pooja Patel, from a small village in Gujarat’s Mehsana district, has been involved in yoga since the age of 9.
- Pooja Patel has given glory to Mehsana and Gujarat many times in the country. Pooja has also won many medals in international competitions. Yogasana Games are organized in Ahmedabad.
- Yogasana has been organized at Transstadia in Ahmedabad and Yogasana which started from 6th October will continue till 11th October.
- Yoga is being organized for the first time in this year’s national sports competition. Pooja Patel of Gujarat has created history by winning the gold medal. Gujarat’s Pooja Patel bagged the gold medal in Traditional Yoga with a score of 62.46. Chhakuli Bansilal Selokar of Maharashtra bagged the silver medal with 62.34 points while Nirmala Subhash Kodilkar of Karnataka bagged the bronze medal with 60.58 points.
Gujarat’s Pooja Patel has become the first athlete to win a gold medal in yoga at the National Games
Click here for more Current Affairs