- Gujarat Chief Minister Bhupendra Patel launched the Gati Shakti Portal on 6th October and said that Gujarat is the first state in India to have launched Gati Shakti Port at the state level.
- Addressing the occasion, Chief Minister said Gujarat has become the first state to launch Gati Shakti Portal at State Level. He said the portal will offer investors ease of doing business, by bringing more transparency to the governance. This will save time, money, and logistic cost.
- This portal has been started based on the guidance and guidelines of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- The portal has been developed by Gujarat Infrastructure Development Board in collaboration with Bhaskaracharya National Institute for Space Applications and Geo-informatics.
- It will integrate more than 500 layers of data from 21 state government departments and 52 sub-departments.
- Portal focuses on the speedy execution of infrastructure projects in the state.
- The main objective of this portal is to reduce red tapism.
Gujarat launched Gati Shakti Portal
Click here for more Current Affairs