- In view to streamline and automate the commercial operations of Prasar Bharati, Shri Mayank Agarwal, CEO, PB and Shri D.P.S. Negi, Member (Finance), PB inaugurated a fully integrated Traffic & Billing application software “Broadcast Air-Time Scheduler (BATS)” for all Commercial Operations of All India Radio” on 7th November, 2022 at Prasar Bharati Secretariat.
- Speaking on the occasion Shri Mayank Agarwal, CEO, Prasar Bharati said that “AIR adopts integrated system for better services.
- BATS can bring about transparency into the entire operations and make the entire commercial operations very efficient.
- It allows monitoring of booking, billing and payment receipts etc. at various stages and system can provide various reports which are very essential in taking many management decisions. App is also available on mobile.
- Software is menu driven enterprise which has been customized to the need of All India Radio making it more handy and useful.”
- Along with monitoring of booking, billing and payment receipts etc. at various stages, the system will provide various reports which are essential for taking management decisions.
- This app is also available on mobile. The software is actually menu based which has been customized as per the requirements of AIR, making it more convenient and useful.
- BATS is developed by M/s Media Nucleus and its features include – managing the scheduling and billing of all ad orders across multiple centers through a central database, from release order entry to single or multiple-invoice billing of contracts.
BATS Application Software Launched by All India Radio for all Commercial Operations
Click here for more Current Affairs