- Tripura chief minister Dr Manik Saha his government is working to ensure all central and state-sponsored schemes reach every doorstep and launched a new portal, ‘Amar Sarkar’, to act as a bridge between the people and the government.
- A total of 78 departments, including the panchayat department, has been included in the webportal. The portal will help people to register their problems and complaints through village committee officials.
- While launching ‘Amar Sarkar’ at the Muktadhara auditorium in Agartala, the chief minister said, “The state government is ‘Amar Sarkar’ or a government of every single citizen. Our government is constantly working to fulfil people’s expectations and solve their problems. We want to provide benefits of all central and state-sponsored schemes to the people and this is possible only through technology. To ensure this, the portal is being launched to help people register problems and complaints through village committee officials. The portal will work as a bridge between the people and the government.”
- Earlier in September 2022, the state government had launched the ‘Har Ghar Sushasan’ initiative to mark the birthday of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- The three-month-long initiative, which will end in November, was launched in a mission mode to ensure door-step delivery of major central and state government-run schemes. The initiative also urged rural and urban local bodies to take up development works.
‘Amar Sarkar’ portal launched by Tripura CM Dr Manik Saha
Click here for more Current Affairs