- On September 12, All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) has launched Ayurveda Day 2022 programme. The six-week long programme will continue till 23rd of October.
- AIIA has been chosen as the nodal agency for driving the Ministry’s mandate for Ayurveda Day this year. The theme for the celebration is Har Din Har Ghar Ayurveda.
- The Ministry of AYUSH celebrates Ayurveda Day every year on Dhanvantari Jayanti and this year it will be celebrated on 23 October.
- This year the Ministry is celebrating it in collaboration with all the Ministries and departments of the Government of India so that every person of the nation is made aware of the traditional system of medicine.
- ‘Har Din Har Ghar Ayurveda’ stresses on creating awareness of ‘Ayurveda for Holistic Health’ in every household. This will help our nation become healthy and strong.”
- The programme will see participation from various ministries of the Government of India with the aim of 3Js – Jan Sandesh, Jan Bhagidari, and Jan Aandolan.
All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) launches Ayurveda Day 2022 programme
Click here for more Current Affairs