- In the final match of the 6th IDCA T20 National Cricket Championship 2022 for the Deaf, Haryana won by 7 wickets against Maharashtra, and took the championship trophy.
- Haryana and Maharashtra teams made it to the semi-final match of this competition organised at Eklavya Stadium, Agra in collaboration with Villoo Poonawalla Foundation.
- In the quarter-finals, teams from Haryana, Tamil Nadu, Delhi, Karnataka, Telangana, Jammu & Kashmir, Madhya Pradesh, and Maharashtra secured their places. In this mega competition that started from 14th November, the Man of the Match title was given to Amit Yadav, the Man of Best Batman was Akash Singh (Haryana), and Kuldeep Singh was awarded Man of the Best Bowler.
- The runner-up team was felicitated with trophy and medals, and the winning team Haryana with the champions trophy and memento.
- Speaking on the occasion, Sumit Jain, President of the Indian Deaf Cricket Association (IDCA), said that he enjoyed playing this game very much and he said that his family will be watching this program live, so , this game is very close to his heart. Sumit Jain further said that they will keep giving their best, they have met the PM and they will keep displaying their talents in the upcoming games.
6th Indian Deaf T20 National Championship won by Haryana
Click here for more Current Affairs