- Telangana government has launched the 10th phase of Rythu Bandhu, the investment support scheme for farmers.
- Under this phase, 7,676 crores will be deposited in the bank accounts of over 70 lakh 54 thousand farmers towards investment support for the Rabi crop season.
- The state’s finance minister, T. Harish Rao said on the first day Rs 607.32 crore was deposited in the accounts of 21,02,822 farmers holding up to one acre of land.
- The investment support is being disbursed at a rate of Rs 5,000 per acre.
- Officials informed that assistance for 1.53 crore acres will be provided during this season. Through the Rythu Bandhu scheme, the state government is providing crop investment to the farmers at the rate of ten thousand rupees per acre for both the Kharif and Rabi seasons.
10th phase of Rythu Bandhu launched by the Telangana government
Click here for more Current Affairs