- The 10th Edition of the North East Festival began at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in New Delhi on December 23.
- The festival aims to promote the North East region’s diverse life, culture, traditions, and tourism.
- Micro Small and Medium Enterprises Minister Narayan Rane inaugurated the MSME Exhibition at the North East Festival.
- Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Rane said that the festival will provide an opportunity for entrepreneurs from North East regions especially women and SC/ST entrepreneurs to showcase their skills, and products and create new opportunities for growth.
- The 2022 edition will host colorful dance dramas, musical performances, fashion shows, open-mic sessions, interactive sessions, and art and photography exhibitions.
- AIR correspondent reports that this festival has contributed a lot to boosting tourism in the northeastern states.
- The four-day cultural festival will showcase the best of North East India’s cultural resources in Delhi. More than one hundred MSME businesses are taking part in the festival.
10th Edition of North East Festival begins at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in New Delhi
Click here for more Current Affairs